A long search for something that is difficult to find, or an attempt to achieve something difficult:
Nothing will stop them in their quest for truth.
She went to India on a spiritual quest.
[ + to infinitive ] She does aerobics four times a week in her quest to achieve the perfect body.
1 A heartbreaking story of a 13-year-old homeless boy
7 jan. 2020
2 jan. 2020
In this moving, deeply personal talk presented at Tugboat Institute Summit 2019, JT describes his journey of Perseverance and shares key lessons of his experience.
2 Time to get back to Liam Allan
- Zelfs Theresa May diende vragen te beantwoorden nopens Liam Allan in the House of Commons!
- “Scotland Yard is reviewing all current rape and sexual abuse investigations
- The Prime Minister has promised to “look again” at the procedures of sex crime investigations after two rape trials collapsed in the space of a week.
- Theresa May was tackled on the issue after Britain’s biggest police force announced every live case will be examined in the wake of the controversy.” Sky news Wednesday 20 December 2017 The Guadian
- The Prime Minister responded to a question to Tory MP Nigel Evans, who himself was cleared of a rape charge in 2014.The backbencher spoke at Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesday after meeting 22-year-old student Liam Allan, whose rape trial was thrown out last week after it emerged a detective had failed to hand over text messages on his accuser’s phone.
3 Untangle the tangled knot
De verwarde knoop ontwarren
Onderstaande leuke candid camera is zoals de meer dan 400 verborgen camera opnamen in de 400 pagina’s van deze website.
Ze zijn een beetje zoals het functioneren van justitie, soms is het niet zoals het lijkt.
Een gewoon natuurlijk gebeuren uit het leven van elke dag en dan plots verwondering en verbazing bij de toevallige voorbijganger als de verrassing of de ontknoping te voorschijn komt.
To unmess this mess
To resolve this issue
Untie the knot
24 okt. 2012